Friday, September 5, 2008

Update since I prolly won't be here tomorrow

Actually I still might, but here's some photos from today that I'm posting a little earlier than usual. First, from the pro-life rally today at UAB: For some reason, I see this photo and instantly think: "Cracker, what?!"


Minor humorous anecdote: As I was kneeling to take the above photo (and this is in the midst of the protest, not off to the side or anything) someone was speaking out, vehemently, against the various sins involved with abortion. She mentioned "premarital sex" and I began to choke up with the urge to giggle very, very loudly. It thankfully looked like a sneeze, because I'm not sure how they would have reacted if I had started outright laughing.


Yeah, I'm headed straight for hell.


Anyway, did a little portraiture this morning of the county's top lawyer (and by that, I mean the DA):

This was the only one when he really smiled; the rest were just set jaws and hard looks.


And tonight, I took some photos of the neonatal infants being flown back to New Orleans, but those are still being processed, sooo ...



You're stuck with the following, who just called in hopes I was somewhere close so she could try and make up for never calling me, though that's a highly unlikely possibility ... ever ...

No comments: