Friday, September 5, 2008

Hurry up and wait ...

Waiting for a call back from the DA's office so I can go get a "centerpiece portrait" of the gentleman. I really need to work on my portraits, I do, I do. Not to mention that I have a feeling it'll be in an office of some kind with small or no windows, a bunch of books on a shelf behind the desk, and a desk that makes the USS Enterprise look like a dinghy.
... which is a moderately funny word ...
Anyway, more photos from another football game, Wenonah High vs. Woodlawn High ...
And here, have a slice of Icebox Lemon Pie ...
Might be working a little earlier tomorrow, which means I might get off a little earlier, which means I might be elsewhere for a three-day weekend earlier. Which would be nice, seeing as there are things that need to be discussed, people who need to be visited, and pictures that need to be taken ...

No comments: