Thursday, September 11, 2008

'Nother update

Hum de hum.

First assignment got cancelled, unfortunately, so I have a bad feeling that I'll be out feature hunting again this morning. So far, my only other assignment is a portrait at 2.00. I really need to go ahead and find some kind of story to start work on, something interesting and pertinent. And I'm coming up blank, blast it.

I'll have a five-day weekend at the end of the month, by the way, so I'll be most of a free agent at the time. I'm not sure what I want to do -- probably go back and visit my folks for a day or something. I'm in the mood for solitude at the moment, though things may change.

And here's a food picture from yesterday. I should start shooting more food.


Tomato basil soup and butternut squash and wild mushroom lasagna, made from ingredients fresh out of the Birmingham Botanical Gardens, and served at the Garden's cafe.

Ciao, y'all.

No comments: