Thursday, September 18, 2008

Question of trust

When a guy wearing a black tee with an alligator on the front and the words "Trust Me" written above the aforementioned reptile takes you snake hunting and leads you -- the photographer with no flash light; my father would be ashamed -- half a mile down a creek, in snake-infested knee-deep waters, should you be nervous?

Or just go with it, joke about not having a machete (again, my father would be ashamed), and leave the writer standing on a rock in the dark somewhere halfway down the creek?

... trick question. I'm never nervous. [Ego, ego, ego ...]

More later.

2 comments:

Lindy Dugger said...

Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist.

Lindy Dugger said...

And I'm pretty sure Think Tank makes a speedfreak bag for your machete. You should look into it. You still get a student discount.