Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another "at last" post

At last I can post a slew of ballet photos, since the Infocus ballerina photo ran on Sunday. They also showed me how to get stuff up and on the Web site, too, so check it out if you'd like. No names with this one as they're all young and what not.

I wanted to put in the 5th photo down for the assignment but I realized that there's somebody in the left side of the frame who shouldn't be there. In the next photo down, I'm a little more hidden but her leg's no longer extended, but I figured what the heck, let's go with it. The dangle of her fingers was almost perfectly in line with my body. Combined with the chair, the only thing you can really see is my bag.

Tomorrow's gigs: hummingbirds invading a lady's yard, some sort of grilling at the zoo (which seems kinda wrong for some reason ...), and then snake hunting. Yes, snake hunting.

Then Friday is going to be all skydiving.

... and some people ask me why I like this job ...

No comments: