Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This stuff sets me from "Stun" to "Kill"

Came across SchmuckAlert via one of my RSS feeds this afternoon. Very little will instantly piss me off, but this kind of stuff sets me on edge automatically. For those who don't know: journalists can shoot whatever's going on so long as they stay on public property.

Cops and rent-a-cops who act like they have the right to boot anybody off public property are the ones who really piss me off.

... I wanna go pick a fight now. Dang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Schmucks!

That being said, last week I was almost physically assaulted by a withered old bog of a lady at a craft show who got all up in my shit demanding that we don't publish the photo she thought I took of her. I mean, really.

Those people just piss me off. If I'm at the craft show taking photos and you really don't want your photo published, I can respect your wishes. I mean, big deal, it's a craft fair. I can get another photo. But, ok, I'm a working professional on a deadline, what makes you think I'm really going to be nice and patient with you when you get all up in my shit threatening me, especially twice in 20 minutes? No. Just no.

Ok. End rant. I'm going to get more coffee.