Monday, November 17, 2008

From pretty colors to b&w in one post

We did a spread on fall colors last week, so I took some photos on my way back from watching the ATF blow stuff up about which I still occasionally giggle joyfully. These were taken along some of the more scenic routes of Northern Alabama, including a winding mountain road up to Nat, Alabama, which I may have simply imagined. _____
And the following were from October 30th at the Delta Sigma Theta headquarters here in Birmingham. They're slated to run in January, but there were a couple that won't make it in, so here they be. Are. Whatever.
I had a helluva time with color correction on the photos I sent to the editors, but I figured I'd brush by the whole thing here with some black and white. In other words, I was lazy about this, shame on me. But come on, wasn't there enough color in the first two?

No comments: