Friday, July 18, 2008

Video at AL.com

The photo staff got some of the little Flip video cameras to carry around, mostly in case of spot news stories. There are a couple floating around, and we're supposedly going to get some more in soon. Cool little things, even if they don't have an input for a mike (my major qualm). But I digress.

This morning, coming back from a brief foray to the Barber Motorsports Park, the Ed called me and told me to head for the wreck on I-20. Turns out it was just off my exit. So I stopped, walked up to it, met the reporter, and ran into one of the other photographers, who handed me the Flip and asked me to shoot video.

So here's some video for ya.

Shot on a Flip camera, edited with Windows Movie Maker.

[PS: Here's the article and a shorter version of the video. Sorry about that.]

No comments: