Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shoo, seems like a long week

Oi, so it seems like more things done in a week makes said week longer. I feel like this week has been longer than Hell's waiting list because I've been up, down and around most everywhere, or so it feels. Warrior, Talladega, Bessemer, around town ... I'm just generally hot and tired at the moment. Little burnt from covering an ultimate frisbee tournament yesterday. Back's a little sore from hauling around the equipment and sleeping on a slightly uneven bed.

And women, as usual, are crazy.

Oh, and I get to shoot the Porsche 250, or so I've been told, next weekend. Coolness.

I need to find out about whether or not I can post photos I've taken for work. I get the feeling that I might be able to with a watermark, just because I see so many other people doing so, but I'd rather ask first. So I'll hopefully be posting some new photos here soon.

No comments: