Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pandering

... from dictionary.com ...
  • pander: (pān'dər); to act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer/ to cater to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploit their weaknesses
... which is exactly what I'm about to do ...

God, I feel like a dirty paparazzo. Dempsey with the Hyper Sport team watching his teammates win a race.

Pander, pander, pander ...

Pander, pander, pander ...

Celebrating the win at the winners' circle ...
Good lord ... I think I need to take a shower. Well, here's one from pit row that'll more than likely never be seen because of the above photos. Anyway ...

A crew member stands by, waiting for the team car to pull in for refueling.


Yeah, so I'll be posting more stuff later, but there's your "People Magazine" post. Use it for all it's worth -- it's the only one you'll get, you dirty monkeys.

3 comments:

=^..^= said...

you know what we like, jake m'boy... you know what we like...

Mark E. Johnson said...

Where are pictures of the race car?

Unknown said...

Those are pretty amazing Jake. I can't wait to see more posts. :)