Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Unused photos. And Nyquil.

Some photos taken for my the last assignment, specifically, ones I didn't use. And I'm on a Nyquil hangover, something that I find as close to Robin William's mythological "Fukettall" medication, the stuff that makes you apathetic toward everything. So, anyway ...





The fact that this didn't show their faces and that it was soooo grainy kept me from throwing it at the assignment like a badly-used athletic analogy onto a blog.







I liked the "On Air" bubble being lit, but this was the only time that he got on-air while I was there, so I didn't have much time to rearrange. Thus, there is a microphone stock sticking perfectly out of his head. Bravo, me.

Another one of the DJ, this time through the glass of the DJ booth to his right. Just ... eh.
Right. Uhm ... going home now. To sleep it off.

No comments: