Monday, October 8, 2007

My work ...

So I had a section of wall at the Latin American Study Abroad art show a couple weeks ago (yeah, I'm slow with the updating ...) and most of my tribe showed up. Then I showed up five days later to take my stuff down, and it was all gone. Gone. Surprise, then rage, then rational thought went through my skull ... though I kept slipping back to rage, as it's such a freeing and fun emotion. Different story, but all ended well, and anyway ...





Jerry Wallace, a graduate from "thirty-something years ago" of Lamar Dodd, checks out my stuff. Self-matted, by the way, one of my only really satisfying accomplishments this semester.


So, this post was essentially me patting myself on the back. Terribly sorry.


Another, just because I can ...


At Dawgs after Dark, Emily Thomsen and Chase Brown duke it out in a very springy ring with gloves they swore were 15 lbs. And I thought 16 ounce gloves were thick ...

No comments: