Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When things that are supposed to happen don't.

Akin to "when pets attack," and along the same lines of panic. For example, the Friday after Thanksgiving is supposed to be a busy travel day, right? I mean, folks are coming back from Grandma's house with cheeks that ache from being pinched, or catching a plane to escape one's father-in-law repeatedly trying to get you to pull his finger, or something familially obnoxious like that, so everything should be comfortably packed.
But nooooo, the day that I need traffic jams and jam-packed airport terminals is the day when people seem to cooperate and get along with one another. It'd be heartwarming any other day, but that Friday, it was just annoying.

So I hung around until I could get a good blur going on, sneaked onto the top of a parking garage on the north side of 20/59, and got some sunset photos. With blurry cars. 'Cause that way there's ... eh, never mind ...
I might kinda like the darker one a little better, but I couldn't completely decide, so I figured I'd post both.
More soon.

No comments: