Thursday, December 6, 2007

Old portrait session

Every now and then, I like to go and find some attractive young woman to come and pose for me. Which makes me sounds like some sort of predator, though I'm not. It works out for everybody -- she gets to be a model for a few hours, and I get to flirt with a pretty girl for a few hours. Oh, and I get to take pictures, work with whatever studio lighting I've managed to redneck-rig, and get something to show people if I ever go into the portraiture business.

These aren't anything really interesting, and they don't provide a real insight into my attractive young Bosnian associate, Maja, but she's a pretty girl, and I feel like I haven't posted any photos lately. And, yes, I do indeed like those Balkan girls.

So this was, in hindsight, just a chance to put up pictures of some pretty thing to add sex appeal to my blog. Booyah.

No comments: