Monday, December 10, 2007

Just a little update

This is just to keep up appearances. (Blatantcy is the crutch of brevity, which, as we all know, is the soul of wit.)


On the 29th of November, my roommate Tilley invited me to ride in a helicopter with his ROTC class, and, being the weirdo that I am, I skipped out on two classes just to do so.





(Above: that's my man Tilley on the right. Finance, hoo-ah!)


Unfortunately, it was a Chinook, not a Blackhawk like the original plan had called for. The pilots complained about something regarding the weather and the number of people who would be coming, so they elected for the twin-rotor beast. A good time had by all.

And then I drove to Decatur to volunteer for the Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar, met a few interesting people, got seriously ill, attended only a third of the actual seminar and remembered only half of that, and spent a lot of time either on the road or asleep. Fun.

Ciao.

No comments: