Friday, October 2, 2009

Jeez ...

So I shot my next doc photo after having the first one fall through, and then I got home and set up my computer, thinking to myself that, okay, this'll be a little late, but not *that* late. And now, almost six hours later, after downloading three programs before one of them would process RAW (necessary because my GD-ed computer's Digital Photo Professional for some reason stopped working on RAW files), I'm finally getting around to actually posting it.

... sigh ...

I was considering doing a kind of wrap-around thing, since it goes all the way around his wrist, but his time ran short and I didn't want to keep him too long. Sic Semper Tyrannis --"thus always to tyrants." I think it might be more apt wrapped around one's middle finger, but that's just me ...

No comments: