Monday, March 3, 2008

Whoa, been like ... a long time

Holy crap, I haven't written in here in too long.

I haven't had much to write about, though -- classes are continuing on, I'm still working for the Red and Black (some weeks more often than others) and people are still idiots. I'm still working on my mother's site, and I'm also trying to get my own revamped. And my roommate wants help on his.

Looks like I'm going to head up to the Southern Short Course in Charlotte (? That's right, isn't it?) with at least my friend Amanda, but that's not until the end of March. Speaking of this month's traveling, I'll probably head up to West Virginia finally. It's something I've been wanting to do for a couple years now, and I might actually have the opportunity this year.

... hmm ...

No comments: